News & Events
This Week in IDEA | December 14, 2012
2012 Holiday Wrap-Up
Happy Holidays from IDEA!
Here’s a breakdown of the topics and articles that caught your attention in 2012:
News about our Customers, Partners and Industry Initiatives
- Tim Powers of Hubbell Incorporated Recognized for Leadership in eBusiness
- Cooper Industries: The 1st Manufacturer to Automate Data Uploads to the IDW
- Introducing IDW ‘Bands of Excellence’ Rating System: Congrats to the Leading Manufacturers!
- NAED Tech Survey Results & Electrical Marketing Best Practices
eBusiness Best Practices
- “Climbing the eBiz Mountain” featuring Cooper Industries and Border States Electric in an electroindustry magazine article and podcast series
- “Automating Order Management” Webinar Available On-Demand
- The Rise of Tablet Selling
New Product and Service Releases
- IDEA Launches the Data Management Platform
- Are You at a Crossroads with Your EDI Efforts?
- New EDI Solution Enables Automation with Non-EDI Customers
- IDEA Releases Supply Chain Analytics Tool for the IDW: Request a Demo Today
IDEA Announcements and Partnerships
- IDEA Announces New IDEA Board Directors and Officers for 2012-2013
- IDEA, AD & Supply Force Team Up to Provide More Data that Sells
- IDEA and Unilog Partner to Offer a Robust Web Storefront Solution
- IDEA/ElectricSmarts Partnership FAQ
Missed some of these articles? Ask your email administrator to whitelist our domain @idea-esolutions.com and/or our address so that you receive every issue in 2013.
Know someone who’d be interested in the This Week in IDEA newsletter? To receive the eNewsletter, subscribe online to receive emails and/or . Also, you can always a request.