About the Forum
This Week in IDEA | April 12, 2013
New Forum and Exhibitor Benefits with Mobile App
The 2013 IDEA E-Biz Forum will be held September 25-27th in Orlando, FL at the Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek. Our goal is to bring together eBusiness professionals and technology experts to share the latest eBusiness strategies and create enduring relationships. The early bird deadline for sponsoring the E-Biz Forum is April 26, 2013.
Sponsor Benefits at the E-Biz Forum:
With your support, the Forum can continue to grow as an event where everyone in the channel, from senior executives to product managers and front-line IT staff, can find more efficient ways of working together.
- *New for 2013* Company listing and promotional opportunities in new Forum event mobile app
- Speaking opportunities – Gold level and above (limited space available)
- Company visibility on Forum website, eNewsletter, event brochures and email campaigns
- Recognition at sponsored event, registration, and welcome reception
- And more!
Exhibitor Benefits at the Tech Center:
Exhibitors play an active role by educating and demonstrating how the latest B2B technology advancements can help attendees reach their business goals. Thanks to the passport program, exhibitors can be assured booth traffic. Registration, networking events, meals and breaks all revolve around the exhibit hall.
- *New for 2013* Company listing and website link in new Forum event mobile app
- Two complimentary Forum “All Access” registrations (a $1300 value!)
- Table top display at Welcome Reception and Tech Center
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Complimentary electrical drop
- Company description and link on Forum website
- Company description in program guide (deadline: 8/9/13)
- Forum attendee contact information (pre-show list sent 9/14/13; post-show list sent 10/4/2013)
Want more engagement? Check out our new Forum event mobile app sponsorship opportunities in the Sponsor & Exhibitor brochure.